Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, August 01, 2005

WELCOME!



Well, every now and then this technology thing comes up with something unique and different that can really mess with people. This blogging thing is the greatest thing on the internet besides ESPN.com and well, dare I say, www.willowcreek.com - HA!. So it was my personal goal that every week I just type what is going on inside the mind of Stephen Matthew Hinkel. So to all those who read, good luck and have fun! Please feel free to respond to anything and everything.

1 Comments:

  • "Duke is Duke. And they're on TV more often than Leave it to Beaver...reruns."

    Hink! I'll be visiting your blog regularly. Hope all's well in the Hoosier state. Look out for Mahrol...he's probably been looking for you since you accosted him on the lacrosse field back in 2000.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home