Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, February 13, 2006

WEIRD HAPPENINGS

So on Thursday afternoon I went home to eat lunch in between morning and afternoon class times. I was peacefully watching the News at Noon when I hear this "ruckus" coming from my back hallway. Kind of loud.

After some very curious investaging the sound is coming from inside the wall!! I come to the conclusion that it is either a bird or spuirrel that some how got stuck in there. There's nothing I can do about it because I'm not breaking down the dry wall and getting the thing out. Whatever it is! I get home that night and flash light in hand go through all the "darker corners" of my apartment but don't find anything.

Friday morning I wake-up and it is still there. The creature in the wall is still there! Saturday morning the same thing! Sunday morning, yep you guessed it, still there! Which brings us to Monday morning ... Nothing! Not a sound. So it's either dead (if it was ever alive) or I will have a nest of baby birds in a few days! Either way I'm confused on what my next action is ...

2 Comments:

  • Ummm....I would do something before it starts to smell.....just a thought....:) Hope you're doing well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • well, just remember that the smell only lasts while the body is decomposing, once it dries up...the smell goes away.

    By Blogger Dawn Lovitt, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home