Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

When did the college hoops season start? I'm watching Sportscenter this morning and they are showing college basketball highlights. Holy cow! I thought the season started next weekend but, like many things, I am proven wrong once again!

Since the season is now officially upon us, I did some crack research through out the day and came up with a list of teams that will compete for the Final Four come late March.

CONTENDERS:
North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Memphis, Louisville, Georgetown

WATCH OUT FOR:
Missouri, Indiana, Tennessee, USC, Michigan State

CURIOSITY REIGNS (they could be good):
Notre Dame, UConn, Washington State, Texas, N.C. State

We'll see what happens in a few months but for now let the fun begin because college basketball is one of best sports to watch year-in, year-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home