Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

THE BIGGER PICTURE

Last night I finally popped in this Andy Stanley DVD I have been wanting to watch for like a month. Man, do I feel like a big idiot for noting watching this earlier.

This guy is one of the best communicators of this generation. I don't just mean in the church realm but anything. I'd listen to this guy talk about gardening if that's what he was speaking on.

At a Catalyst Conference a few years back he unpacked this absolutely amazing message about Joseph that was so relevant to everyone who walking with God. This guy just brought this story to life and brings the bible "alive" ... Below is a para-phrase of a quote from the message:

Since God is with me, what will I do everyday since he is with me through out life? You don’t want to miss your part in the story. God is doing something big and my part isn’t very complicated. God is with me to the end of the age.


If you want to check out some more of Andy Stanley's stuff, go to his North Point church website. It's loaded with amazing messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home