Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, January 12, 2007

NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND

Since I was a perfect 4-for-4 in predicting the NFL playoffs last weekend, I figure I would go ahead and give the next round a shot. I might be pressing my luck but it's not like it's the end of the world if I mess up a pick.

AFC

New England Patriots -- 30
San Diego Chargers -- 26

Baltimore Ravens -- 23
Indianapolis Colts - 18

NFC

New Orleans Saints -- 33
Philadelphia Eagles -- 28

Chicago Bears -- 27
Seattle Seahawks -- 19

I think the game I am looking forward to watching the most is the Saint-Eagles contest. It would be a fantastic story if the Saints (winners of one playoff game in franchise history) can make it to the NFC Championship. Both AFC games should be fairly close with experience winning out in one of the game (New England) and home field being the key to victory in the other (Baltimore). As for the Bears, they should be alright since Seattle's defense is not very good.

Looking to go to 4-for-4 for the second straight week!

2 Comments:

  • I really think that the Chargers will put up more than a fight than you are giving them. I think they could walk away with a win, and possibly be the team to beat for the AFC spot in the big dance. As for the Colts game, big surprise that I hope you're wrong! We'll find out soon enough though! Have fun watching the games!

    By Blogger Laura, at 8:12 AM  

  • Not bad...3 out of 4...we'll see what next week looks like!

    By Blogger Laura, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home