Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BLOOD DONATION

On Tuesday afternoon I went to give blood for the second time in my life. (Yeah, I'm a little slow at catching onto doing generous "social things")

Without a doubt the best part of giving blood is the cookies you get afterwards. The free cookies alone are worth the time investment to give blood; not to mention the fact you get to help people.

So I'm eating my packet of oreos and this guy is in the room with me was getting to ready to give his 33rd gallon of blood! That's so freakin' amazing ... 33 gallons! Each time you give blood, you are only allowed to give 1 pint (or .125 of a gallon) and you can only give blood once every two months.

So if you do the match, at minimum, this guy has been giving blood for at least 44 years! That is some serious consistent generosity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home