Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, June 01, 2007

SUNBURST - FRIDAY

Less than 24 hours till the excitement of Sunburst 2007 begins!

I just picked up my pre-race packet from the College Football Hall of Fame so in case you want to see how I did, I am bib #4507. If you look up my time on the website Saturday afternoon and you see a chip-time worse than 25:00 minutes, well, please don't ask me how I did. My race begins at 7:15 a.m.

My goal remains to finish in the top quarter of the field AND do it in less than 25:00 minutes. It should happen if I keep the pace that normally run at.

It should be a fun day all the way around. There are a whole bunch of friends and colleagues that are running one of the races on Saturday morning plus it will be great to finish on the 50-yard line at Notre Dame Stadium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home