Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, June 15, 2007

RUTH GRAHAM

It's always sad when someone passes away and that feeling is no different after the death of Ruth Graham just four days after her 87th birthday.

While I know very little about her as a person, I can only imagine what it must have be like to be married to Billy Graham for 62 years but I believe his quote on their marriage is absolutely beautiful and just wanted to share. (emphasis is mine)

"I am so grateful to the Lord that He gave me Ruth, and especially for these last few years we've had in the mountains together. We've rekindled the romance of our youth, and my love for her continued to grow deeper every day. I will miss her terribly, and look forward even more to the day I can join her in Heaven."

Entire Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home