Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, May 25, 2007

MINORITY REPORT

I remember I was really intrigued to see this movie when it came out in the summer of 2002. So last night I finally had the chance to watch Minority Report for the first time.

There are a few things that caught my attention:

1) Tom Cruise is perfect in this role. Just for this simple reason - it is an odd movie and, well, he is an odd person.

2) It was a little to creepy and sinister for my taste. When did Steven Spielberg start directing such "dark" films?


3) If the future of the U.S. is like it portrays in the movie (which is set in 2054) then I'm moving to Canada.


While the plot is fairly intriguing and keeps your attention through out, it's just a strange movie. Maybe a little long as well. I am glad that I didn't pay money at a movie theater to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home