Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

LIVE FREE, DIE HARD

Yippee Ki Yay!!!

If I ever need assistance from the cops, well, in John McClane I trust! Random thought... you know, John McClane is the Jack Bauer for the movies OR Jack Bauer is the John McClane for TV shows.

Anyway ... Not that it needed to solidify itself more than it already has but the Die Hard franchise is officially one of my favorites of all-time. It's kind of shocking to think that it has been 19 years since the first movie when John McClane saved Nakatomi Plaza from Hans Gruber!

This movie may not have the same "shock value" as the previous three Die Hard movies but it's a freakin adrenaline ride from the beginning. It is realistic? Probably not but who cares, I wanted trills, action and fun. I got all three of them and more packed into 130 minutes for $5.75! The best part has to be when McClane rockets a cop car at a helicopter. Very fun!

This movie probably is the defination of a "guy flick" but I'm a guy so it's all good (note - yes, I do believe many females would like this movie too). This one won't win any Academy Awards but it's certainly entertaining. Big thumbs up!

2 Comments:

  • Watch it Stephen Hinkel. I happen to love the Die Hard movies and I am not a guy...

    Maybe my childhood growing up with John McClain is why I am such a huge Jack Bauer fan. They are quite similar...hmmm...

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 5:49 AM  

  • Here's another girl who loves Die Hard. And I thought the same thing about John McClane & Jack Bauer while I was watching #4 at the wonderfully ghetto Wonderland Cinema in Niles! Two tickets for $5!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home