Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, July 16, 2007

TRANSFORMERS

This is what a summer movie is all about! Flat out entertaining from start to finish with amazing special effects. I almost got up and cheered when Optimus Prime first showed up in the movie.

If this movie doesn't win some sort of Oscar for Special Effects, then they are getting robbed. This might just be the best movie I have ever seen in terms of outstanding special effects. Never once, did the Transformer characters look fake. It was great.

I can't wait till the DVD with all the extras to explain and show how they did all those amazing effects.

The last 30 minutes of the movie are great. A thrill a minute during the final part of the movie.

There are only two things I really question about the movie: 1) I was never really sold on Shia LaBeouf as the "hero" but he did an alright job & 2) What happened at the end? It was an expecting twist that left me a bit confused.

Very, very entertaining!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home