Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, November 12, 2007

WINLESS DOLPHINS

I have enjoyed watching the Dolphins for over 20 years now. They have been my favorite team since I was six years old. In fact I haven't cheered for any team longer. My affection for the Dolphins is well into its third decade of existence.

This season has been, well, quite a challenge. I knew they had no shot of making the playoffs but I was hoping they could at least get to the .500 mark for the season. So here they are just past the halfway point in the season with an 0-9 record. That's right a big fat zero in the win column.

So with seven games left on their schedules lets breakdown the possibilities for a win:

at Philadelphia - less than 20 percent
at Pittsburgh - not going to happen
New York Jets - real chance here, 65 percent
at Buffalo - tough call, about 35 percent
Baltimore - another tough call, about 40 percent
at New England - ummm ... should the Dolphins even show up?
Cincinnati - could happen but probably won't, 30 percent

So there you have it, the Dolphins are looking a 1-15 record for their 2007 season. It could be worse but I'm just not sure how at this point. I just want to see the Dolphins play in the Super Bowl before I die. Is that to much to ask? Please, just one time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home