Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

LOVE SONG

Entertainment Weekly currently has a list of the Top 25 love songs on their website - here. For your viewing pleasure here is the top 10:

10) In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
9) All I Want is You - U2
8) Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
7) Wild Horse - Rolling Stones
6) I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
5) Let's Stay Together - Al Green
4) Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
3) Something - Beatles
2) Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis
1) God Only Knows - The Beach Boys

There are some great choices here - Whitney (solid), Rolling Stones (nice), U2 (without question), Gabriel (classic), Aretha (perfect).

OK, so there are a few omissions from the Top 10 here. What about the following songs:
- Just about anything by Chicago
- Desperado by The Eagles
- Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
- You're Still You by Josh Groban
- Come Away with Me by Norah Jones
- Everything I Do by Bryan Adams
- One by U2

Maybe I'm showing my age a little bit in my choices but the Beach Boys as #1 ... Seriously?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home