Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LOST LUGGAGE

Saturday must have been one of those "off" days in my life. After getting bumped/nudged by a mini-van during the morning, I returned to my apartment in the afternoon to find out that I was missing a few things.

I was unpacking my bag from the Florida trip and I realized that I was missing the bag that had my soap, shampoo, tooth bush, toothpaste, hair gel and electric razor. There was a nice little note from the (Transportation Security Administration) saying that my bag was randomly checked for security purposes. I didn't realize those items posed a security risk to the airline and it's passengers.

The only thing that really upsets me about losing that bag of stuff is losing the electric razor. Everything else is easily replaced. However the razor was, after all, a $70 razor. Maybe I should go back to growing out my facial hair on a regular basis? Shaving is kind of overrated anyway. I hear the ZZ Top look might be coming back in style ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home