Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HOT POCKETS

OK, so this is fairly random but since I pack my lunch almost everyday I figure this some what interesting ...

... Usually twice a week I pack a hot pocket (well, actually a lean pocket but you get the idea) for lunch. I think I have tried every different possible option. Just for the random nature of this post, here's my top three:

1) Meatball and Mozzarella - can you go wrong with meat and cheese? I think not.
2) Cheeseburger - the ketchup flavoring is top notch for this frozen treat.
3) Chicken Parmesan - nothing like a little Italian flavor for lunch.

Well, that's enough for this random and odd posting. Enjoying the freezer aisle flavor!

2 Comments:

  • I gotta say Chicken and Cheese quesadilla is my personal favorite. It's amazing!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 2:45 PM  

  • I love random blogs.

    I think I heard something in the news the other day about a recall on Hot Pockets, by the way.

    I just recently tried these (also the Lean variety) and surprisingly thought they weren't that bad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home