Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, July 03, 2008

WARSAW TRIATHLON

The guy on the left is my brother. He enjoys doing triathlons are a somewhat regular basis. Me, on the other hand, will rather run long distances and avoid the water and the biking all together. So needless to say his time was much better than mine. I am also unimpressed with his physical stature - HA!

He did the Warsaw Tri in something like 1:15 while I clocked in at 1:45. Doing 400 yards worth of swimming then biking 14+ miles then running 3.5 miles takes a lot of effort. I am just glad to be in good enough shape to accomplish such a task.

Overall the day was fun and the "free" t-shirt given to all the participants was cool! Not sure when (or if) I will run another Triathlon but this past one, while hard, was a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home