Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

VANILLA LATTE


Since moving out to L.A. I have been raving about the vanilla latte from the Conservatory just up the street from where I am living. It's not just the art the barista produces with each latte it is the flavor, the foam, the presentation, etc., etc. Seriously, it is so good. Why else would I take a picture of a vanilla latte?

While I am really, really looking forward to moving to Pasadena, I will miss the being able to walk two blocks to experience the best vanilla latte I've ever had. I've probably ordered about six 12 oz. lattes in the month that I have been out here. In case you were curious, it's $3.05 for each 12 oz. Compared to Starbucks, I'm not only saving money but getting a much better drink!

And, I am a coffee snob ...

4 Comments:

  • How could you NOT love that cup of coffee-- especially when they make a heart shape in the foam?! ;-)

    By Blogger Jen, at 5:22 AM  

  • I think your barista is trying to say something to you by making a foam shaped heart in your latte...maybe you should ask her out!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 AM  

  • It looks delicious - and adorable!

    By Blogger Very Sleepy Girl, at 6:29 AM  

  • You mentioned Pasadena, your blog has the word "Daily" in the title, so Google Alerts sent me your way because my blog is called Pasadena Daily Photo.

    Don't you worry, we have plenty of good coffee. I'll bet we can even find you a vanilla latte and you won't have to go to Starbucks. What I can't guarantee: $3.05 and a barista with a crush on you.

    Caltech, huh? I take back that last part. You'll do fine with the baristas. Welcome to Pasadena!

    By Blogger Petrea Burchard, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home