Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, November 24, 2008

THRIFTY LIVING

On more than one occasions I have been called one of the following: thrifty, frugle, cost conscience, cheap, etc., etc.

So, with that being said, here's my advice on watching were you pennies are being spent and how to cut a few costs:

* Use Coupons
* The $.99 store (I love this place)
* Stop daily spending at Starbucks and brew at home
* If you can, walk instead of drive
* Get rid of your land phone line unless you absolutely need it
* Discount movie theaters (same movie, cheaper price)
* Look at your closest before shopping and ask “do I need more clothes?”
* Eat-in
* Don’t always buy the brand name product
* Use Cash to Buy (credit is a last resort option)

… and most importantly – Keep A Grounded Perspective On Everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home