Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

SUNDAY MORNING


Well, every now and then God gets a hold of your heart. And mean really grabs you and tugs at your emotions. Let me start by stating that I am not a morning person at all. In fact, I sometimes wonder why the letters "a.m." actually exist on the clock.

Today was the 2nd "see you later" (because good-bye is not the word) I had to say in a week. My friend Amber left at 7:15 a.m. for anywhere from 12-18 months to serve our country. There was a group of about 30 people that showed at the airport to say our well-wishes. Amber is an amazing individual. I mean her constant smile and positive attitude are just a fresh of breath air no matter what situation. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing her soon and feeling her impact in the church again!!

At church, God just made some amazing things happen. Once a year at Granger Community Church, there's a series that is really (and I mean really) committed to helping seekers make their decision to become a Christ Follower. The church gives non-believers the opportunity to walk across "the Gap" between God and Man immediately following the message. It was so freakin' inspiring to watch hundreds of individuals walk across that "Gap" and commit themselves to God in a public forum.

I've been hearing about how Satan is winning the battle for the hearts of people. But you know what, God was winning the battle this weekend at Granger Community Church!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home