Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

OLYMPICS

Can't say that I have been really excited about the Winter Olympics but none the less I probably should engage myself in them since they only happen once every four years. So I came across this poll on ESPN.com about which should be the next Winter Olympic sport:

1) Team Snowball Fighting
2) Baseball
3) 12 oz Curling
4) Quail Hunting
5) Timed Snow Removal (Car Division)
6) Snow Blower Racing

It was a tough decision between the Timed Snow Removal and Team Snowball Fighting categories but I went with the snowball fighting. Here's the results of the 15,000 + people who responded:

41.8% - Team Snowball Fighting
25.6% - Baseball
15.4% - 12 oz. Curling
8.1% - Quail Hunting
4.7% - Timed Snow Removal
4.1% - Snow Blower Racing

Yeah, Snowball Fighting!! I'm petitioning for dodgeball in the summer Olympics!!

1 Comments:

  • I can't imagine how "rigorous" the training for the 12 oz. curling would be.....:) Anyway, if you did get dodgeball in the Olympics, I'm sure you'd see half of Bethel's campus there....they're crazy about that! :)I hope you're having a good week.
    Talk to you later...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home