Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, May 15, 2006

COUNTDOWN SAYS ...

Last night at nevaeH we were discussing the always popular topic of dating, difference between males/females, etc. Overall, it was a very good evening. I'm looking forward to this upcoming Sunday evening and picking up were we left off. All that left me to thinking ...

GOOD BOOKS ON DATING

1) "Boundaries in Dating" by Cloud/Townsend -- I know, I know that I have repeatedly recommended this book but for goodness sakes it really is THAT good!

2) "For Men Only" or "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn -- I have read entirely through the two books but from what I read and heard from the author you can't go wrong.

3) "Wild at Heart" or "Captivating" by John Eldredge -- Not really "dating" books but yet they un-pack some interesting thoughts.

4) "Love the Life You Live" by Neil Clark Warren -- He gave a talk on this book which intrigued me to browse through it. Both the talk and book are solid.

5) "Men are from Mars Women are from Venus" by John Gray - Yes, it's true. Men and women are different.

Really, I know very little on this topic but does anybody really know it all?!?

P.S. -- I'll post all the questions that came up at the group on the nevaeH blog by Thursday at the very latest for all those interested.

1 Comments:

  • You're allowed to repeatedly reccoment stuph if it's that good. The book is good. So ya'll go out and get it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home