Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SEEGER SESSIONS

Go buy this album.

Bruce Springsteen's 21st studio album is a compilation of 13 traditional folk songs all of which have a connection to folk icon Peter Seeger (thus the name of the album). This album will win multiple Grammy Awards.

You don't like folk, go buy it anyway. It's a great album to listen to whether your driving, at home, in the office or whatever. This album is amazing. I had my serious doubts about Bruce Springsteen singing folk songs but it sounds so good. It's just fun, entertaining, good music from song No. 1 to song No. 13.

I know that I am bias because I'm a huge Springsteen fan but this really is a great piece of work. It is unlike any of his other album and worth the purchase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home