Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

UNLEASHING THE EXCITMENT ...

If you have never driven one of these things (<----) then I highly recommend you find a way to do so.

Since this was my last weekend in South Bend til the middle of August I was interested in just relaxing and cleaning up around the place. Well, that sort of happened (at least on Saturday it did!)

Driving that four-wheeler on Sunday felt like the most thrill seeking thing I have done in a while. In fact it was mindly dangerous taking corners that were covered in stone only at 35 mph in the middle of the woods with no helment on. Some may just consider that stupid but hey, it was a whole lot of fun. I safe that because I didn't hurt myself. That would have been bad showing up in L.A. with my arm in a sling or something ... anyway ...

Then if driving around a four-wheeler like a mad man wasn't crazy enough, shooting a shot-gun for a few rounds was even better. Love those clay pigeons!

Man, nothing like letting off some steam ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home