Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

STEVE TAYLOR

You want to talk about Revelutionary before that terms was popularized, let me briefly introduce you to Steve Taylor.

The guy came out with his first album, "I want to be a clone" in the early 80's and kind of basically disapeared in the vast musically space about a decade later. He has re-surfaced in the entertainment industry as a film maker but at his peak he put artists like Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, Petra, DC Talk, etc., etc. to shame.

He was just flat out way ahead of his time with his lyrics, his stage show and his message. Maybe a little odd or strange but after seeing him live one time I was 100% sold. I miss Steve Taylor! If you got a few minutes check out his video for "Clone" - here. I also highly recommend following along with the lyrics - here.

1 Comments:

  • I LOVED this music video! haha. Thanks so much for sharing! His glasses.. wow. amazing. And the lyrics... yeah-- spot on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home