Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

FIRE!

On Tuesday evening my apartment complex had their fifth fire in the last two years. You think it might be time find a new place to reside?

The previous four I only recall the fire trucks coming into the complex and hearing about the fire the next day in the newspaper or from some one around the complex. However, last night was a little but closer to where I live ... here!

A little after 7:00 p.m. last night I walk out of the laundry area and see some flashing lights about 300 feet away from my apartment then across the parking lot I see black smoke coming out of an apartment. Not a few seconds later, that smoke turns into this full blown fire pouring out of the windows. Shortly after that about six or seven fire engines are all around and thankfully putting the fire out. All-in-all it this process took about 10 minutes.

Fortunately for all involved nobody was injuried but one apartment was completely gutted and about six to eight others were affected.

Time to move?!?

3 Comments:

  • Get yourself out of there!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

  • We were driving home and I saw all those fire trucks.... craziness! I think aparemtents in general will always have fire hazard problems-- what with everyone living in such close quarters. It's not like when you lived in dorms and they have all those things like open flames, toasters and such-- prohibited. *sigh* I'm just glad to hear that you are safe.. for now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 AM  

  • You need to find a new place. Seriously. You're running out of room to put all that Baseball stuph. .. lol.. Find someplace safe please.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home