Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, January 01, 2007

LOOKING FORWARD

Seeing that it is now officially 2007 (or 10 years since I graduated from high school) there are a few things of note that I am looking forward to for a variety of reasons:

January -- Norah Jones releases her third solo album "Not too Late" at the end of the month

Febuary -- I get to see Josh Groban for the second time when he visits the United Center in Chicago.

March -- Rob Bell's "Sex God" from Zondervan will be available. After recently reading the sampler version, it looks to be another solid effort.

April -- Baseball season starts!

May -- Spiderman 3 comes to a theater near you!

End of June -- My lease runs out at Castle Point. Resign a new one? Move? ... Also be sure to look out for Eric Bryant's first book "Peppermint Filled Pinatas"

July -- Transformers on the big screen.

August -- The 12th annual Willowcreek Leadership Summit.

October -- I celebrate my final birthday in my 20's

Late in 2007 -- There have been rumors of new albums by Coldplay and u2 coming out during the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home