Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

NCAA BRACKETS

One of the best days of the year is when the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament begins. In the sports realm, there maybe nothing better than it.

I have poured over my brackets and my eyes are beginning to cross but trying to correctly pick 63 games is a lot of "fun" even though I have never come close to getting all my picks right. Here's a look at some of my picks

First Round Upsets:
Illinois over VT
Ga. Tech over UNLV
VCU over Duke
Gonzaga over Indiana
Arkansas over USC
Texas Tech over BC
Stanford over L'Ville
My Sweet 16

Midwest -- Florida, Butler, Oregon, Ga. Tech
West -- Kansas, Illinois, Pittsbrurgh, UCLA
East -- UNC, Texas, Vanderbilt, Georgetown
South -- Ohio State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Nevada


FINAL 4

Florida, Kansas, Texas, Ohio State


CHAMPIONSHIP

Ohio State 77, Florida 73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home