Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, March 09, 2007

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

I'm not sure whether to classify this as a comedy or a drama but either way this is a great flick. It is an ultra-creative, extremely funny, very thoughtful and just brilliantly made movie.

One of my favorite lines from the film: "Sarcasm is the refuge of losers" ... I don't remember who said it, it might have been Steve Carell's character, but regardless it's a great line.

Alan Arkin as the grandfather is absolutely perfect. Olive's seven-year old beauty pageant character is amazing and Steven Carell as the suicidal homosexual is, well, interesting. This movie is so intriguing, you just have to continue watching.

The more and more I think about this movie, it has to be on my list of favorite movies.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, 300 is way better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

  • That quote is Awesome!!!!!! Although sarcasm does take intelligence, that quote makes you think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home