Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

GOD IN SCHOOL

On a soapbox ...

I'm not sure how it happened but a few months back I started receiving e-mails from the American Family Association. Normally I just delete the e-mails because they have no worth to me.

About a week ago I got one with the title "The Day They Kicked God out of the Schools" and I was intrigued and then I was disturb quickly there after. It went to this three minute video - here - I was just in shock.

God was never (I repeat - NEVER) kicked out of schools, people just stop praying to Him while in school. Just an FYI - you can still pray and worship God in school. Really you can. Will you receive some sort of persecution or punishment? Probably you will but that doesn't stop people in other parts of the world. You may get a fine, a suspension or whatever but God was never kicked out of schools. It is just that many people have decided to ignore Him because of their own comfort.

... off the soapbox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home