Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PLAYOFF TIME!

Tonight begins one of the best reasons that I am a sports fan. Playoff hockey! There are few things in sports that are better than the NHL post-season.

I am particular excited this year because my team, the New York Islanders, crept into the playoffs on the last day of the regular season! Who cares that they are playing the best team during the regular season because anything is possible this time of year.

Shoot, the Islanders haven't played for a Stanley Cup since the the early 1980's but one day they will return and all that loyalty will "pay off" in some way! So who will be hoisting the Stanley Cup come mid-June? I am going to say that Anaheim will beat Ottawa.

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe I totally missed the start of the playoffs! I didn't even realize/make the connection that they were starting soon this year! Med school is making me lose sight of the real priorities in life! :) Hope you're doing well friend! Talk to you later..

    By Blogger Melissa, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home