Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THEY SAID IT

I was watching Field of Dreams the other night and near the end of the movie is one of best speeches / quotes / lines from any movie. So it got me thinking, what are other memorable speeches from movies that I have seen?

Lucky for me, the American Film Institute put together a list a while back of the top movie quotes of all-time - here.

James Earl Jones' speech is still my favorite ...

"People Will Come, Ray. People Will Most Definitately Come"

2 Comments:

  • Field of Dreams. AMAZING movie and the quotes are ridiculously good. I have to say though, I'm not a fan of AFI's top 100. I'm trying to put together a better list and would love it if you and anyone else reading this participates.

    bestrankings.net

    By Blogger Nat, at 6:03 PM  

  • Watched Rocky Balboa recently and Rocky gives a speech to his son outside of the restaurant that is rather powerful....

    By Blogger Dawn Lovitt, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home