Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, April 02, 2007

INDIA BOUND!

For the first time in my entire life I will be exploring a different country (Canada, does not count!)

From July 30-August 7 I will be in India with a team of 11 from Granger Community Church. We'll be working a pastors to help "open doors" to villages and areas of that country. I am really exciting for this opportunity to get my "hands dirty" in a part of the world that has a lot of need and a whole lot of potenial. It's going to be an amazing experience.

The biggest task in front of me is to raise somewhere around $2700+ before the middle of June. However, I'm not nervous about that particular task. Certainly I am a little nervous about visiting a new culture but it's really going to be an amazing time on so many levels.

If you want to follow along with some of the training and other information that is going on leading up to the trip, please follow along at - http://augustindia2007.blogspot.com/

Advancing the Kingdom ...

3 Comments:

  • Hmmm...find it funny that the India site has you listed as Steve. I do recall thats how you first introduced yourself to me and it took me months to retrain myself. No changes buddy boy!

    Oh, and I am SO EXCITED for you to go to INDIA!!! (But I have a feeling you already knew that...)

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 8:20 AM  

  • Stephen,
    Go with an open mind and heart to all that you will encounter. Going to a different culture is an amazing thing. Best advice for you is to jump with both feet into the water and live and breath like the people around you. You will have an awesome time and remember to have fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

  • Stephen I know I have told you this like a thousand times..but I am sooo excited for you!!! I will be praying for you hardcore! and you better send me a letter k!

    By Blogger QueenB, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home