Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SOUTH BEND

Last month a buddy of mine was visiting me from Grand Rapids and he had one simple questions, "What do you do in this town"? After thinking about this for quite some time I have come up with a few catagories that I label as "what I do" in South Bend for ...

... FOOD
1) Macri's
2) Chipotle
3) Carrabba's
4) Ritters Ice Cream (i.e. Dessert)

... PEACE
1) Starbucks
2) Chocolate Company
3) Barnes/Noble

... SPORTS
1) Notre Dame Athletics
2) Silver Hawks Game
3) Drive to Chicago

... SUNNY DAYS
1) Niles Riverfront
2) Silver Beach
3) Hit Golf Balls

I'm sure I am missing something but this is what I am going with for now.

1 Comments:

  • You forgot stone cold cremery. The best ice-creme around. Mt baldy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home