Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, June 15, 2007

INFLUANCE

I have been thinking about influence a lot lately for some reason. I'm not sure why or how this thought has popped into my head but it's there and it's been lingering around for a while now. I feel like this could be the first a few posts I have about this word.

There is something about this word that has meant a lot to me since my internship at Mosaic late summer. Most of which comes from our final small group time together - here.

So for now I began thinking about the most influential people in the world. In no particular order, here's what I have come up with thus far:

- Chad Hurley & Steve Chen
- George Bush
- Jim Collins
- Nelson Mandela
- The Pope
- Oprah
- Steve Jobs
- Osama Bin Laden
- Bono
- Billy Graham

Are there some people missing from this list? Most certainly but I just came up with 10 people off of the top of my head. However, I would venture to believe that most of these people would make many list of top influential people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home