Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

INDIA - FIRST THOUGHTS

It would be easy to put a few cliche' words on this post and say things like "what a great trip" or "the experience was worth all the effort" but that would do absolutely no justice to what I just went through on the other side of the world. At this point I have so many thoughts but here's what I got for now.

India is such a unique place. Yeah that sounds like a typical cliche' statement but there are just so many aspects of that place. The smells, the food, the traffic, the people (especially the children), the education, the lifestyles, the business, etc. ...

There are so many stories and different adventures that I got to engage in during my short stay that it would take numerous hours to unpack and re-tell. Of course, with that being said, I look forward to telling them!

I have more questions about the Kingdom of God then ever before. Some of that thinking has to do with the fact that I have never been outside of North America. Bringing "Heaven to Earth" never felt so complicated until now.

Before the trip I felt at total peace with whatever happened. I leave there feeling like I made a positive difference in the lives of the people I interacted with. At least I hope I made a positive impact because they made a positive difference in my life.

1 Comments:

  • It is amazing that you guys made it back safe, we are still here.

    By Blogger Ryan, at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home