Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, September 24, 2007

THE "GUY RULES"

This is not my list but I found it to be rather fun and amusing so please read it with some laughter in mind (at least for the most part). As I was reading the list, I kept thinking of all the time I could have saved myself by not having to read For Men Only.

I think #1 is a good rule ...

----------------

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.We need it up, you need it down.You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports, it's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Ask for what you want.Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of them makes you sad or angry, then we meant the other one.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home