Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LOVE IS

On Sunday at Waypoint we took a crack at defining what "Love" is all about. I thought I would share a few comments that were left on 3x5 cards ...

* Love is popular and slippery: known by most and difficult to grasp.

* Love is … respecting your loved ones thoughts & desires even if you just don’t get it – and wanting them to succeed if it “outshines” you.

* Love is … going to the gym or walking with your partner at 5:30 in the a.m. just so you can be with them a little more that day.

* When my husband cleans out and organizes the pantry.

* Love is when my dad goes on a business trip, and my mom really does miss him

* Love is … like a weebie wobble. It weebies, it wobbles, but never falls down.

* Love is undefinable, yet demonstrable.

1 Comments:

  • Love can hurt if given to the wrong person. So only be sure to give your heart away to that special person.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home