Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, November 16, 2007

FIVE IN "THE BEND"

Five years seems like a long time but really it isn't. On Nov. 16, 2002 my good friend Willie and I unloaded a Uhaul truck filled with "stuff" into my place at Castle Point apartments. Here's a list of five reasons why I have enjoyed living in South Bend:

1) Friends - I have met some great people. In fact, some of the best individuals anywhere.

2) Notre Dame - Never thought I would be so lucky to do what I am able to do on a regular basis under the Golden Dome

3) Bethel - I got my Masters Degree (well almost got it). Never (and I mean never) thought of attending school after my undergraduate work.

4) Silver Hawks - the job that got me here. It's still great to go over to the ballpark to watch some free baseball ;-)

5) Close to Chicago - The Windy City has so much to offer!

How much longer will the stay in South Bend last? Well, that's a good question with absolutely no concrete answer ... yet.

1 Comments:

  • Please stay longer..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home