Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, January 04, 2008

WILD CARD WEEKEND

Last year during the NFL playoffs I correctly picked nine of the 11 games played so here's to hoping my picks this year hold the same merit.

AFC
Pittsburgh Steelers - 27
Jacksonville Jaguars - 21

San Diego Chargers - 31
Tennessee Titans - 20

NFC
Tampa Bays Bucs - 28
New York Giants - 22

Washington Redskins - 27
Seattle Seahawks - 23

All the so-called experts are picking the Jaguars to upset the Steelers but I believe that Pittsburgh has something to play for and will do just enough to hold of Jacksonville. San Diego will have little to no problem with the Titans and an injured Vince Young. The Giants will be emotionally spent after last week's near upset of New England and thus Tampa Bay does just enough to win. After watching the Redskins the last few weeks, I am on their bandwagon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home