Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

MOMENT OF TRUTH

Take Jerry Springer and add a little bit of Fox's network hype and what do you come up with? The Moment of Truth.

As I was watching this show (albeit for 15 minutes) on Wednesday night for the first time, I could not believe what I was viewing. I'll admit that when I saw the promos for this show several weeks ago I was fairly intrigued but after taking the time to watch it for an extended I was kind of bothered.

* Has American society sunk "so hungry" for truth that we have to hook people up to lie detectors and offer money?

* Is public humiliation necessary for couples to know everything about one another?

* Why does money grab our attention more than the actually telling of truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home