Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, May 05, 2008

GRADUATION CEREMONY

There is just something really cool about hearing your name be called from you diploma. The way I figure, it cost me a few thousand dollars and countless hours of studying so being apart of the actual ceremony was a very cool thing.

You could haven't asked for a better day. Sunny and 70 on the outside, comfortable inside the gym and, for the best part, the ceremony was extremely efficient.

It was really cool to get on stage and recieve a hooding ceremony in front of everyone and then get your actual diploma and not some letter welcoming you to the alumni association. Seeing my name on that piece of paper was quite a festive moment.

I am just a little bit smarter now with a new "title" ... Stephen Hinkel, M. Min (or Stephen Hinkel, M&M - thanks Melissa) - HA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home