Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

L.A. ARRIVAL

At 3:15 p.m. on Thursday afternoon (July 31) I arrived in Los Angeles after 2300+ miles of driving and $335 spent in gas! So I have only been here for 48 hours but so far so good!

My first job interview went well down in Long Beach and hopefully next week I will have two or three more interviews. I have also been able to reconnect with a few people thus far and I am looking forward to seeing a few more over the next few weeks. 

What else to report? ... hmmm ... Getting my body to get on Pacific Coast time has been quite an adventure thus far. I go to bed late but still wait up early but I'm sure that will go away in a few days.

I was "fortunate" enough to experience some L.A. traffic on Friday afternoon on my way to an improv comedy show in Pasadena. I went something like 20 miles in 50 minutes. 

After the next few days my blogging could be quite limited but hang with me and I'll get more vocal as I get more settled in ... 

1 Comments:

  • I miss L.A., but not the traffic. Ever.

    I love hearing about your L.A. experiences. I look forward to hittin' the In N Out when I'm there in 3 1/2 weeks!!!

    By Blogger Very Sleepy Girl, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home