Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, September 26, 2008

HALF FOR THE HOMELESS

Most of you know that I really enjoy running. Some of you think I am crazy just based on that fact. However, more recently I began to wonder how I can take my passion for running and combine that with my desire to help the homeless.

Donation Page -- HERE

The opportunity has presented itself! On November 16, 2008 I am runing the first ever Pasadena half-marathon. All the funds that I raise go directly to the Union Station Homeless Services.


I listed $300 as my fundraising target. The Union Station wants us to raise at least $100 but I know that with the support of all of you, that $100 is too low of a number. Maybe $300 is too low as well. Believe me when I tell you that I won't be disapointed if I raise more than my target amount.


As many of you know I moved to California with a desire to help the massive problem of homeless in the great Los Angeles area. This is an opportunity that really excites me.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!!

1 Comments:

  • run forest, run!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home