Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NCAA TOURNAMENT

I never like my picks after the first time through my bracket. Then after making some "corrections" I dislike my prediction even more! Here's my thoughts:

SWEET 16
Louisville over Wake Forest
Michigan State over Kansas
UConn over Purdue
Memphis over Missouri
Pittsburgh over Wisconsin
'Nova over Duke
UNC over Gonzaga
Arizona State over Oklahoma

Elite Eight
Louisville over Michigan State
UConn over Memphis
Pittsburgh over 'Nova
Arizona State over UNC

Final Four
Louisville over UConn
Pittsburgh over Arizona State

Champions - Pittsburgh

A sampling of thoughts:
* UNC's Ty Lawson isn't 100% and that equals trouble for the Tar Heels
* I was really torn between UConn and Memphis in the Regional Final
* Arizona State matches up well in every game I have them in and they take out the injured Tar Heels because of their stud point guard James Harden
* I can't believe I have three Big East teams in the Final Four!
* Purdue is a dark horse Final Four candidate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home