Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

1,000!


The big 1,000! I still remember talking to former Silver Hawks intern Bob Shriner when I started this blog in early August, 2005. I had no idea what I was doing then and I still don’t have any idea what I’m doing now! This blog has no vision. It’s just random ramblings.

So much has happened since I started this thing:

* Changed jobs
* Changed living location
* Completed a Masters Degree
* etc., etc., etc.

There have been attempts to do a weekly “Top Five” and “Blog of the Week” but those quickly faded away. There have been some fun posts and some “what was I thinking posts.” Sometimes I think about getting rid of the blog but then I decide against that.

Who knows how long I’ll keep doing this thing. It’s very doubtful that I’ll make it to 2,000 posts because sometimes I don’t believe I’ll make it post 1,001.

For all those who have checked in … Thanks! I’ll try to stay some what interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home