Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

RADFORD

The other day I was picking up the mail and there's nothing spectacular about that until I realized that I just recieved my new copy of the Radford University Alumni magazine. I love my school. If I had to make my decision all over again there is no doubt in my mind that I would still go there. Shoot, I applied and was accepted before I even stepped foot on the campus.

Everytime I get the magazine that comes out four times a year I start thinking about how long ago I was a college student. Then I realized that my five year reunion is this year! Holy freakin cow I have been out of college for half of a decade (ok, that's a stretch for saying it feels like a long time).

The one thing that really struck me though while flipping through the magazine was the back cover which had an ariel view of campus. Man, I miss the mountains. And while I am bias, it truly is one the most beautiful campus settings you'll ever see. Time for a visit perhaps?

1 Comments:

  • Yay! I'm a good person!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home