Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, December 30, 2005

PREDICTIONS FOR 2006

ENTERTAINMENT
-- "The Da Vinci Code" movie will gross over $150 Million (only 136 films have ever done so)
-- "Brokenback Mountain" wins Oscar for best picture
-- The Rolling Stones will finally stop touring!

SPORTS
-- Brady Quinn will win the Heisman trophy
-- The Red Sox will finish worst than second place in the AL East for the first time in a decade
-- Colts will not win the Super Bowl

MISC.
-- Indiana will be in the Eastern Time Zone all year
-- The U.S. will begin sending troops back home in mass numbers!

4 Comments:

  • Interesting predictions stephen. I"m not to sure about the colts though. Keep guessin though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

  • Hmm...we will see about the Colts and who will lose the ever exciting bet...I must say I hope the Colts win...I want to see you clean-shaven with longer hair!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 11:59 AM  

  • Yeah I'm looking forward to that too:). I'll be a Colt just to see that. When is the game?
    -Erin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • Well as you can guess, I think your prediction for the Colts is so wrong! Big surprise I know!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home