Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FINAL FOUR

George Mason v. Florida

I am one of the few people in America who has at least one Final 4 team left (Florida), but I just don't think they are going to beat George Mason. This is a great match-up and probably is the better game between the two on Saturday. I just gotta believe that the Patriots are a "team of destiny" at this point. They've beaten Michigan State, North Carolina and UConn who have acounted for four of the last seven national champions.

GMU - 74, Florida - 68

UCLA v. LSU

I was extremely shocked to see LSU beat Texas. I'm going to go with UCLA in this game. Along the same lines of George Mason, I think the Bruins have this "destiny" thing going for them. Glen Davis will get his points for LSU but the Bruins prevail.

UCLA - 68, LSU - 61

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home