Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, March 10, 2006

SOLD AGAIN

So the Silver Hawks are sold ... Again! I am kind of mixed on this because I like the fact that Joe Kernan bought the team because he will keep the team from moving. On the flip side, however, I fear he is going to bring in a lot of new people in the front office and thus the people I worked with for three years won't have a job anymore.

I have no clue what Kernan intentions. None. But when the G.M. announces he is taking a different job in sports the same day that the team is sold makes me nervous as to what will happen to the rest of the staff.

Back in July when the team was first being sold to another group, I remember the sick feeling the next few days around the office and I knew that I was leaving after the season and it made me sick to my stomach. I can only imagine what my former colleagues are going through right now. I wish them all the best of luck!!

Joe, if for some odd reason you are reading this, please keep the front office in place!! They will do you and the city proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home