Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

24

Prior to the start of this season of "24" I was debating whether or not the fifth season was worth a day of my life. It seemed the last season was getting pretty predictable and kind of boring.

Well, I am glad that I have "invested" an hour of each week for 24 straight weeks to this show. This is by far the best season ever ... ever!! There is finally some shock to each episode that can't be predicted. At the risk of sounding cruel; some of the main characters are finally dying!! That makes for more excitement.

Jack's Torture Report

1 Comments:

  • I am no longer disappointed with you Stephen and your "24" assessment two months ago.

    I must say many emotions have been flying out of my this season...and I am sure many more to come...

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home